fox.com/activate – Steps to Activate Fox Sports on your Devices
How to Activate Fox Sports on Roku:
If you have just purchased a Fox Sports channel subscription then you must activate your channel. Once your channel has been activated you will be able to stream your favorite sports matches anytime and anywhere you wish.
The channel can be operated on almost all major media streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and more. If you have been looking for a guide to activation then you have come to the right place. Read the post below for detailed information on Activating Fox Sports for Roku.
Fox Sports Overview:
Fox Sports is an American media channel that primarily features games and sports. It is a division of the Fox Corporation and is responsible for sports broadcast. At Fox Sports, one can view live scores, odds, team news, player news, videos, streams, stats, standings & schedules covering NFL, MLB, NASCAR, WWE, NBA, and NHL.
The company has its headquarters located in Los Angeles, California, United States, and is operational since 1994. Fox Corporation also owns Fox New, Speed, My Network TV, Fox Soccer, and Fox Business.
Activating process for Fox Sports on Roku:
- To get started with the activation you need to turn on your ROKU device.
- Press the ‘Home’ button then navigate to the ‘Streaming Channel’ tab.
- Now you must search for ‘Fox Sports’ in the list.
- You can enter Fox Sports in the search bar for a quick search.
- Select the ‘Add Channel’ button on the preview page and wait for the app to be installed.
- Return to the home then tap to open the Fox Sports app.
- Sign in with prompted and you will be provided with an activation code.
- Visit the Fox Sports activation website using any browser. fox.com/activate
- Provide the code you just received and tap on the ‘Submit’ button below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and your channel will be activated.
Also Read: Activation guide for ABC on your Devices
Activate Fox Sports on Amazon TV:
- If you wish to activate Fox Sports for Amazon Fire TV switch on your device.
- Secondly, go to the ‘Home’ next navigate to streaming channels section.
- There you need to look for the ‘Fox Sports’ app.
- Once you have found it select the ‘Add Channel’ button on its preview page.
- Next, the channel will be installed on your Amazon TV device.
- Return by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
- Now click the ‘Fox Sports’ app to open it.
- Sign in when prompted and an activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Use any browser to go to the activation website of Fox Sports. fox.com/activate
- At the center of the Fox Now webpage enter the activation code.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the activation.
If you have trouble with the activation you can check whether you have a compatible device. You can also run a check for your activation ode. If you still need assistance you can feel free to get in touch with the help desk on 888-600-7658.