my.csus.edu – How to Access MySacState Online Account
My Sac State SacLink Online Account Access:
California State University, Sacramento offers its students, employees, and faculties My Sac State a secure portal to access their university account online. By logging into My Sac State SacLink Online Account, the students can register their courses, get into Canvas, view their grades and study materials, access financial aid and pay information, etc. The portal allows the Sac State employees and staff to see and manage their information, paycheck, benefits, as well as provide teaching schedules, class, and grade roaster, and a variety of resources.
About Sac State:
California State University, Sacramento also known as Sac State, CSUS, and Sacramento State is a public university in California and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The university has more than 30,000 students with a huge alumni base, 250,000 plus. Sac State offers different types of bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, doctoral degrees, and other courses.
How to Log In MySacState SacLink Online Account:
My Sac State SacLink portal is available for all registered students, teachers, and staff members of California State University, Sacramento for 24/7. If you are an enrolled Sac State learner or faculty, you can log in to your SacLink Account online in the following way.
- Visit the official California State University, Sacramento website at www.csus.edu
- Click on the sidebar navigation icon located on the top right-hand side of the homepage and select the first option, My Sac State.
- Or, you can directly access the Sacramento State Single Sign-On portal at my.csus.edu.
- Enter the username and password in their respective places in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Login” button to enter the portal.
Then, you can use all the tools and resources available based on your role at Sac State University. My Sac State SacLink presents those options and features customized and most useful for you.
Like you can access a variety of Sac State campus resources, campus email, computer lab, office 365, library database, and many more.
How to Reset My Sac State SacLink Online Account Password:
My Sac State offers the users a self-service password management option to reset or change their SacLink Login Account password. For that, you can
- Visit the My Sac State SacLink portal my.csus.edu and click the “Manage Password” link found at the bottom of the login button.
- Or, go to the SacLink Password Manager at password.csus.edu
- Provide your University SacLink username and hit the “Continue” button.
- Select “I forgot my password” option and enter your date of birth in the MMDD format.
- Choose between email and text to receive your password reset code.
- After the code sent to you, enter it in the password manager page. The code expires in 10 minutes. So, use it within time and continue.
- Then, go to ‘My Profile’ and click the “Change Password” link.
- Create a new password that meets the requirements.
- Click the “Change Password” button to finish the process.
Also Read: How to Access QuickBooks Online Account
How to Create, Activate or Verify My Sac State SacLink Account Online:
Whether you forgot your My Sac State SacLink Account username or you do not have any account in the portal, you have to verify and activate your account. To initiate the registration, activation or retrieval,
- Go to my.csus.edu and click the “Manage Password” link found at the bottom of the login button.
- Or, visit the SacLink Account and Password Management portal at mysaclink.csus.edu
- Enter your last name, SacState ID or the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and select your Date of Birth.
- Click the green “Verify Your Identity” button.
- Follow the instruction to set a username, password, security questions, answers, and other info.
Sacramento State IRT Service Desk Team Phone Number: 916-278-7337
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819