www.bankofamerica.com/activate – Bank of America Debit Card Activation
Activate Your Bank of America Debit Card With Online Methods :
Bank of America Corporation is one of the major multinational private investment banking organizations of America that has a presence all over the globe. With the merging of National Bank and Bank America, BOA got established in the year 1998. After JP Morgan Group, Bank of America is the second largest MNC banking institute of USA.
Currently Bank of America is driving towards the modern banking technology and hence launched online banking option. Through this online platform, BOA customers can avail all the bank facilities without physically visiting to the bank and can save lot of their time and effort. BOA clients can even activate their debit cards through online banking. To avail all of these modern services of Bank of America, you only need to enroll your existing Bank of America account with BOA’s online platform. If you are an existing customer of Bank of America, and still have not activated your Debit Card, or you don’t have any online account to get these online facilities of BOA, please go through the following article in detail.
Bank of America Debit Card Activation Process :
- To activate your Bank of America Debit Card online, first you need to open the following official website link of Bank of America with the help of your web browser – www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- You will be asked to Sign In to your respective Sign in to Online Banking.
- Enter the following information at desired fields – Online ID and Passcode of your Bank of America’s online account.
- Hit the Sign In button later to log in to your respective Bank of America online account.
- After the sign-in verification, enter required information related to your Bank of America Debit Card and some of other personal details as asked to you.
- Confirm the details that you have provided are correct to successfully activate your Bank of America Debit Card.
- You can also activate your Bank of America Debit Card through telephonic process –
- Dial the following number 800 -432 -1000 or 1 -315 -724 -4022 (Outside US Customers).
- Carefully listen the instructions provided and enter required information related to your BOA Debit Card account to complete the telephonic Debit Card activation process.
- After you successfully complete the above process, you will get a notification about your card activation.
- Another process to activate your Bank of America Debit card is to complete any transaction through Bank of America’s ATM by using the PIN provided to you.
- You can also activate your BOA Debit Card, by downloading the BOA’s mobile app and sign in to your respective account.
Bank of America Account Sign Up :
While trying the above mentioned online process of Bank of America Debit Card activation, you must remember that you should have a registered online account with Bank of America, or else it will not be able to do the same online.
- To sign up your Bank of America account online, you have to open the official website of Bank of America with the help of below mentioned link – www.bankofamerica.com
- Look at the left side of the page where there will be the ‘ Sign In ’ widget.
- Below the Sign In button, there will be the following link ‘Enroll’ which you have to click.
- Enter the following information at next step to get started – Last 6 Digits of Your Debit Card or Account Number, Social Security Number or Tax ID Number.
- Now, click on the Continue button to go ahead with account enrolment.
- Perform further prompts by providing necessary information as asked at the next stages.
- At the last step, review all the information once again and submit the entry to successfully Sign Up / register / enroll your Bank of America online account.
Also Read : Chase Debit Card Activation
Bank of America Account Sign In :
- After account sign up, you must sign in to your account to activate it and use it further.
- To log in to your respective Bank of America’s account, you need to open the official home page of Bank of America once again – www.bankofamerica.com
- Now, go to the Sign In widget at the left side of home page.
- There, you will get different blank fields where you have to enter your Online ID and Passcode of Bank of America Debit Card Account.
- You can tick the box beside ‘Save Online ID’ if your device is safe to do so, or else avoid this step.
- Lastly, click on the Sign In button to sign in to your Bank of America’s online account.
Bank of America Account Online ID & Passcode Recovery :
- If you have forgotten the Online ID & Passcode of your Bank of America Debit Card account, you can reset it easily with the following process.
- Open the following link once again – www.bankofamerica.com and follow the above mentioned process to get the Sign In widget .
- Below the Sign In button, there will be the following link which you have to click – ‘Forgot ID / Passcode ? ‘.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter the following information – Last 6 Digits of Your Debit Card or Account Number, Social Security Number or Tax ID Number.
- Now, click on Continue button to proceed.
- At the next step, follow further prompts to successfully reset and recover your Online ID and Passcode of Bank of America Debit Card account.
Contact Bank of America :
- To learn more about Bank of America, their banking facilities, history of the bank etc. you must visit their official website with the help of the following link – www.bankofamerica.com
- For debit card activation, report against lost or stolen card, replace, lock, unlock your debit card of BOA, you can dial the following number for assistance – 800 -432 -1000 or 1 -315 -724 -4022 (Outside US Customers), On Monday to Friday from 8 am to 11 pm and Saturday & Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Also, you can visit to any nearest branch of Bank of America to get assistance regarding your Debit Card account.
- You can visit to different social media platforms and follow Bank of America there for getting latest news and information of BOA.